20 March 2012

hello photography world...

Hi there.  I'm Rachel and I guess you can call me the woman behind the lens.  I'm new to the photography world, but I hope you can see my passion in my photos.  I've loved taking pictures of things... anything... EVERYTHING... ever since I can remember.  My newest passion is taking pictures of my daughter.  That's how Rachel Sloan Photography was born.  My wonderful husband made the mistake of buying me my first DSLR after she was born and it was all over after that.  So hello photography world and welcome to my little corner of life.


For your viewing pleasure, here's my little diva herself.  She's my little piece of heaven on earth, my angel.  These are from her 3 month shoot I did over the weekend.  I have to say, they are my favorite ones yet!













2 comments: