27 March 2012

{personal} days like today

I'm going to be honest.  Being a mom is hard work, and today I'm feeling it.  I think too often we're expected to put on a tough face and act like nothing ever gets to us.... because we're mom.  But I'm going to break that code.  Today was tough.  I know we all have those days.  You come home from work to a screaming baby or you've been home with a screaming baby all day.  It's a good thing God is there to "supply all our needs".  And it's so amazing how he does.  He gives us sweet faces like this one to just lose ourselves in.  I have to say, no matter how bad of a day I've had or how fussy she has been, watching her sleep just melts everything away.  I think that's God's way of saying, "I'm right here.  There will be hard days, but I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."



My sweet, sweet Bryn... oh how I love you.  I love you to the moon and back kiddo.





No comments:

Post a Comment